Following on this list, here are a dozen more:
1. Chris Christie, Trimming Down, Winning the White House
2. Scott Walker, I'm a Cheesehead, You're a Cheesehead, We're All Kochheads
3. Sarah Palin, I Came Back, You Can Too Charlie
4. Rick Scott (with a Foreword by Scott Walker), We're on the Right Track, Who Needed High-Speed Rail?
5. Barack Obama, Making it in America: My Re-Birth as a Tea Party Favorite
6. Muamar Qaddafi, I Came Back, You Can Too Charlie
7. Michelle Malkin, I Warned You! See!
8. Kate and William, No Sex Please, We're British
9. John Edwards, I Came Back, You Can Too Charlie
10. Bill Moyers, How I Learned to Love FOX News
11. Joe McCarthy, I Came Back, You Can Too Charlie (As Channeled by the GOP and HUAC)
12. Charlie Sheen, I Came Back, You Can Too Lindsay
Harvey J. Kaye is the Rosenberg Professor of Democracy and Justice Studies at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and the author of Thomas Paine and the Promise of America. He is currently writing The Four Freedoms and the Promise of America. Follow him on Twitter: www.twitter.com/HarveyJKaye